Tuesday 3 January 2012

2011 - a year in pictures

Oh my how you've grown in 2011!  You turned FOUR and your personality has really popped.  I am greatly looking forward to spending 2012 w/ you!  : )  












: )  


This year was all about wrestling (Cena!), trains, baseball (you LOVED), soccer (you weren't too fond), bubbles, remote control cars, trips to the JD Headquarters and Pavilion (every weekend for a couple months straight!).  We had some field trips to Chicago, and you met new friends in Mason City (Stephen & Chase).  You spent the night at my house quite a lot, which made me happy!  We watched movies (Thomas, Phineas & Ferb) and ate popcorn, and sometimes you would ask to vacuum.  Not sure what you like about housework, but I'll let ya vacuum any time you want to!  LOL   


It is not an exaggeration to say that my favorite thing to do is hang out with you.  *HUGS*  


Love you lots!
Aunt Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment